M12 A-coded 4 pin cable assemblies are designed for applications such as sensors, actuators, robotics & production machinery & equipment, where extreme temperatures and harsh environments are likely to be encountered. These cable assemblies are also ideal for non-industrial applications where compact, robust, and reliable connections are required to withstand rigorous environmental elements. Katlax provides a full solution with shielded and non-shielded cable assembly options that help customers easily connect to advanced industrial networks. The M12 series line meets the IP67 rating for protection against dust and water ingress; they also provide protection against electromagnetic radiation, chemicals and mechanical stress commonly found in industrial environments.
- IP67 rated: dust and waterproof
- Overmolded PVC or PUR cable assemblies/Shielded & non shielded versions
- Key options: A coded
- M12 Positions: 3, 4, 5, 8 &12 poles
- M12 single ended cable assemblies
- M12 double ended cable assemblies
- M8 to M12 cable assemblies
- Cable length options: 2m, 5m, and 10m or as per customer length.
- One-stop shop for M12 cable assemblies for industrial signal (sensor/actuator) application.
- IP67 sealed and tested in Katlax’s factory to eliminate the possibility of false wiring & to ensure robust connection.
- Reduce downtime in harsh environments with reliable industry standard solution of quick-to-install cable assemblies
- All can be used in combination with Katlax’s male/female connectors and I/O Modules.
- Customized solutions through a broad cable assembly portfolio that includes connectivity to many industry standards serving various customer needs.
- Various cable types are offered depending on the application requirements; PVC provides an economic solution for occasional movement or vibration, while PUR is more suited to more demanding applications in, for example, drag chains or torsional stress and harsh environments where operational reliability is crucial.
- Industrial Communications
- Industrial Machinery
- Industrial automation
- Machine tools
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Manufacturing of solenoid and sensor valves
- Process control systems
- Vision systems
- Electronics manufacturing
- IEC 61076-2-101: Detail specification for M12 connectors with screw-locking
- UL Standard: UL2238
- IEC-60529: Degree of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)