Katlax, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of connectors, cordsets and harness, is pleased to announce the addition of a hex threaded locking ring nut to the M12 series of overmolded connectors. These cordsets are IEC compliant and feature knurled hexnuts which ensure proper sealing to a defined torque.
This new feature allows the connectors to be tightened with a torque wrench to ensure proper mating of the connecting system. The M12 connectors are ideally suited for industrial network and sensor applications.
The new locking ring nut will gradually replace the old ring nut for the M12 A-, B-, D- and X-Coded cordsets. When properly mated the M12 overmolded connectors are sealed to an IP67 rating and the male and female cordsets are available in standard lengths and can be customized.
- IEC compliant: M8 according to IEC 61076-2-104; M12 according to IEC 61076-2-101
- Connects with all standard M8 and M12 devices
- IP67 rated (when mated)
- Designed for a wide range of industrial applications
- Broad product offering of standard cordsets includes 3/4/5/8 poles, single- / double-ended, straight / right-angle, with/without LEDs, with/without shielding
- Meets wide range of customer application needs
- Knurled hexnut (female and male)
- Assures a secure and sealed connection with correct use of a fixed-torque tool. Hand-tightening also possible if preferred.
- Industrial Automation
- Factory automation
- Line and Machine Builders
- Material handling
- Process controls
- Safety applications
Katlax is a India-based designer and manufacturer of circular connectors and cordsets for use in industrial environments including factory automation, process control, and industrial automation applications