This M12-to-M12 male to female converter is designed to mate an M12-to-M12 connection or swap genders in a sensor actuator, Profibus, ProfiNet and Ethernet application. It is straight wired and this converter provides an IP67 rated connection. Temperature rating for this adapter is -25 to 85 degrees Celsius.
- Products Type: M12 Male/M12 Female Circular Connector
- Coding Type: A, B and D code
- Termination: Solder, straight
- Contacts: 4pin, 5pin, 8pin & 12pin
- Connection type: M12 thread
- Screw locking according to DIN EN 61076-2-101
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Shielded or Unshielded
- IP67 sealed and tested to eliminate the possibility of false wiring & to ensure robust connection.
- Reduce downtime in harsh environments with reliable industry standard solution of quick-to-install cable assemblies.
- All can be used in combination with Katlax’s male/female connectors and I/O Modules.
- Customized solutions through a broad cable assembly portfolio that includes connectivity to many industry standards serving various customer needs.
- Industrial Communications
- Industrial Machinery
- Industrial automation
- ProfiNet, Profibus and Ethernet
- Machine tools
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Manufacturing of solenoid and sensor valves
- Process control system
- Electronics manufacturing
- IEC 61076-2-101: Detail specification for M12 connectors with screw-locking
- UL Standard: UL2238 testing under progress,
- IEC-60529: Degree of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)