Our M8 circular connectors and cables are designed to fulfill the ever-growing demand for sensor, actuator and data connections in process control, industrial machinery, and factory automation applications. These compact sensor and automation connectors with quick screw lock coupling are mechanically and chemically robust, easy to install, minimize downtime and help to increase production efficiency.
M8 Cord sets and Patch cords provide secure connections for high pin count field devices using M8 style connectors. Featuring an integral male connector on one end and flying leads on the other, cordsets provide fast and simple connectivity between field devices and terminal connections. Patch cords have a cable with integral connector at each end (one male, one female) and are an efficient way to couple connector-based field devices.
- · M8,6pin, A Code, Single Ended Cable, Male,Straight,Soldering,Non-Shield,thread locking mechanism, 8mm threaded joint.
- · Anti-vibration locking design.
- · M8 cable assemblies available in 3 pin, 4 pin, &6 pin positions (under design)
- · Male to Male, Female to Female, Male to Female, Double Ended, Single End to Blunt Cut
- · Non-removable Contacts
- · Meets IP67/IP68 waterproof requirements.
- · -40°C to +85°C Temperature Range
- · Flexible Designs: Fits in tight areas for space savings according to IEC 61076-2-104
- · Comprehensive Portfolio: Various product configurations, such as LED lights, field-attachable/receptacles, pole options and cable flexibility
- · Maximize Efficiency: Save time and effort with a quick and easy installation.
- · Global Recognition: Internationally standardized M8 connector technology with various coding to ensure global usability.
- · Industrial I/O connections
- · Material handling
- · Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- · Robotic systems
- · Semiconductors
- · Miniature sensors
- · Industrial camera
- · Electrical bike
- · Packaging, Labeling & Logistic
- · Factory automation and field bus module
This is not a definitive list of applications for this product. It represents some of the more common uses.
- IEC 61076-2-104: Detail specification for M8 connectors with screw-locking
- UL Standard: UL2238 – testing under progress.
- IEC-60529: Degree of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)