By - Krutika Katrat
- KATLAX M8 D-coded Connectors offer excellent, reliability, and data integrity under raw field-level industrial conditions.
- The connectors feature a robust metal housing with continuous shielding and is able to supply devices with 100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet.
- In comparison to the classic M12 connectors, the M8 D-coded features 30% reduced dimensions.
- M8 D-coded connectors are designed to handle the high bandwidths and demanding industrial conditions found in Integrated Industry.
- The connector offers Fast Ethernet and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) via an individual miniaturized interface directly connected to the circuit board.
Features and Benefits:
- 30% smaller compared to M12 D-coded solution
- Space saving
- Ability to reduce size of the PCB
- Reliable Ethernet communication in an industrial environment
- Interruption-free Ethernet communication
- Power over Ethernet compatible
- Simplified and faster installation; Only one cable for both power and data
- Supports PROFINET