By - Krutika Katrat
- KATLAX C-Coded connectors are less common than the others. These connectors are primarily used with AC sensors and actuators.
- They also have a dual keyway for added security, ensuring that this connector will not be accidentally used in the place of another cable.
- C-Coded connectors have between three, four and five pins.
- C-Coded Connector for AC Power.
- These 3 to 5 pole connectors are usually found on 250V & 60V powered sensors and actuators.
- Industrial communications
- Industrial machinery
- AC Sensor and actuators